Do You Need an Apostille or Certificate of Notarial Authority?

Are you working or studying in a foreign country, or are you traveling and need to have a U.S. document apostilled or certified to be used in a foreign country?

Please read below and go the contact form to request our services!
Sample of Apostille in Florida

Apostilles are documents that are destined for countries that are part of the Hague Convention and Certificates of Notarial Authority are documents destined for use in jurisdictions within the U.S., or for countries that have not signed the Hague Convention.
However, you do not have to worry about which one to get.The State Dept. determines that.

Apostilles are issued ONLY by the State Dept. of eachstate or by the U.S. State Dept. and not by any notary. 
The notary can only notarizes a document(s) that needs notarization or make copies of documents that can be notarized or that copies can be made excluding public record documents such as birth/marriage/death/naturalization certificates -- and send those to the appropriate State Dept. to obtain an Apostille or Certificate of Notarial Authority at your request.

This service is for U.S. documents ONLY, i.e., documents issued or notarized in the U.S. or that need to be notarized by a U.S. notary to be taken to another country. 
cannot notarize or obtain Apostilles/Certifications for foreign documents, i.e., documents issued by any other country. If you have a foreign document that needs to be notarized or needs an Apostille/Certification and you are in the U.S., you need to contact the embassy/consulate of the country that issued the document.

Request Apostille service: 

Please fill out the contact form and let me know the type of document, which state is the document from, the country where the Apostille will be needed, if you are a student and which school referred you, where you are located, and any other pertinent information, so I can provide you with a quote.

If you are not in Miami, FL to give me the original document(s) in person, you will need to send the original document(s) to me. I suggest using traceable service such as UPS/FedEx. 

The payment method is via money order issued by a U.S. bank or the U.S. Postal Service or credit/debit card via PayPal (using your email).

If you are in Miami, FL, you can schedule an appointment (travel fees apply based on miles) or meet me at a suitable location. When contacting me, just let me know what is best for you.